You deserve a break.
Magnesium is one of the most abundant minerals in your body and it’s essential for more than 300 biochemical reactions that keep you alive. But as we age, our bodies produce less of this natural relaxant.
That’s why we created our Magnesium Bath Salts to help you unwind and soak away the fatigue and stress of the day – it’s been used for centuries to help relax tired muscles and enhance recovery while also working wonders for overall skin health.
With just one or two cups of the luxurious pure Magnesium Chloride flakes dissolved into your bath water, you can expect your mind, body and senses to be calmed and reinvigorated while soaking up all the goodness of the powerhouse mineral sourced from deep within the Dead Sea.
It doesn't matter if you're stressed out or feeling like life is getting on top of you – our Magnesium Bath Salts will leave your mind and body feeling calm and refreshed after just one soak.
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and eczema-prone.
Proudly Australian made and owned | Vegan friendly and cruelty-free | Made from natural and organic ingredients excluding dairy and gluten
Please note: This product does NOT contain sulphates so are 100% safe for those with sulfur allergies.
Why are the Magnesium Bath Salts so special?
- Soaks away the strains of the day
- Creates a calming bedtime routine to help relax and unwind
- Relieves muscle tension and overall discomfort
- Contains numerous skin health properties to improve the overall appearance and health of the skin
How to use:
- Full body bath: Dissolve up to one full sachet into warm water. Soak for at least 20 minutes.
- Foot bath: Dissolve two tablespoons into warm water. Soak for at least 20 minutes.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs.
Magnesium Chloride Flakes
The information provided by The Base Collective is not intended to be used as medical advice and should not take the place of professional or medical advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professionals with any questions you may have regarding your health or medical condition.